Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, At Least It's Thursday...

UPDATE:  As I was sitting in my room having lunch with my sister, a loud pop and a shower of sparks came down out of the cable box on the wall.  If I had been by myself I would have been sure that I was losing my mind.  But, thankfully none of the new hardware was damaged, just a faulty cable.  But seriously, this day is really starting to annoy me.

I am having one of those mornings where no matter what I look for, it's either lost, broken, or dirty.  And my hair won't fix right.  Therefore, I was later than I would have like to have been for work.  I just want to take this morning out back and teach it a lesson! 

At least it's still early.  Perhaps this day will redeem itself yet.  And I hope so because I have to work on my Christmas shopping tonight and  I would like to avoid a psychotic outburst in the mall, if at all possible.  I try my best to at least appear normal in public!

3 comments:

  1. I accidentally set my alarm for an hour early this morning and didn't notice until I had already showered and woken up two kids. :) Must be a full moon or something, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, I hope it's temporary for all our sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the rest of your day went a little less lost, broken and dirty :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...