Sunday, January 9, 2011

Completely Relaxed Weekend

On Thursday and Friday alone, I worked 26 hours.  It made for a couple of really productive, but very exhausting days.  So, needless to say, this weekend has been all about relaxing.  Saturday, I slept in, watched a movie, cleaned my stove, ate lunch, watched some more TV, took a nap, ate again, and still went to bed early.  It was completely boring.  It was exactly what I needed!

Today, I went to church (late, as usual), then made my weekly grocery run.  I had promised my mom that I would help her with learn how to use iTunes, so I spent most of the afternoon over there.  My parents are getting new carpet next weekend, which means that I ended up helping Dad move some furniture too.  We didn't even come close to getting everything moved, but we made a dent.  (And I scored some wonderfully campy coasters Mom got from an auction, too!)

This week should be much slower, so expect a lot more posts from me!  Thank you for your patiently waiting me out!

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounded the complete opposite to me but I'm glad you had some R&R!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...