Saturday, February 26, 2011

We're Gonna Have A Good Day

I didn't post yesterday, because yesterday was a bad day.  I was crabby, and worn out, and just generally displeased with things.  And the last thing I want to do on here is sound like a whiner, even if I am.   I'm finally starting to feel human again, even if I now sound like a muppet or Marge Simpson.  Hopefully, my real (loud) teacher voice will be back next week.

Today, I am bound and determined, is going to be a good day.  I slept all night without waking up a million times, and I even managed to sleep in.  I watched a cute little movie that I bought last night.  I have plans to meet Amber for dinner, since I had to back out on our plans earlier this week.  I am going to have a little home spa time this afternoon, just because I can. 

Today is going to be a good day. And for that I am thankful.

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday was bad for me too. I felt like I was in that scene from 50 First Dates when Lucy pulls in honking the horn, and her dad says "We're having a bad day, Doug!" I'm glad you're feeling better. Today has already been a good day--AC Moore was having a 40%-off scrapbook sale!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every so often I forget about your scrapbook habit. It always makes me smile when I remember! When you come home, I bet Debbie would let us play in the scrap cave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can wipe the dust off of my section and use it. Lord knows i dont have time these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY scrap cave!! I'm going to need something to do for the month that I'm there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...