If it's chocolate, it's fine by me! My favorite right now is Ghiradelli's 60% Cacao chocolate chips from the freezer.
2. What more than anything else makes you feel loved?
If you know me in real life, you know that I am kind of an awkward hugger. So, hugging's pretty much out. I don't really know how to answer this. In this season, I feel most loved when my daddy comes over and takes care of the things I can't or don't know how to do for myself around the house, without whining or complaining about it.
3. Cherries or blueberries?
Cherries. I learned that I really like bing cherries last spring/summer! I can't wait until we can get good ones around here again!
4. What is the one trait you most want the leader of your country to posess?
Honesty. No joke when they say that it's the best policy.
5. Are you a saver or a spender?I would love to be a saver, but I still have serious spending tendencies. I think I'm doing a much better job of finding a balance between the two.
6. If you gave a party for all of your friends would they already know each other?
Mostly. Not counting you, blog friends, I only have a few friends (namely those from work, from high school) that wouldn't know most of the people nearest and dearest to me today. We may very well test this out at my 30th birthday!
7. Are you interested in antiques?
Yes. But I feel I should clarify. I love campy goodies, unique glassware, cobalt blue stuff, old cameras. I am not, however, interested in, say, fine Chippendale tables. In other words, I like stuff real antiquers would turn up their noses at!
8. There's not anything remotely romantic about spending Valentine's Day with 1,000 middle school kids. But, you are guaranteed to come away with several funny stories. And it beats the heck out of being alone.