Friday, March 18, 2011

Get Fit Fridays

How long have I been doing this again?
2 weeks


Weight Loss This Week/Total Weight Loss
0.7 lbs/6.5 pounds 
(I was not able to go to the meeting this week because of Parent/Teacher Conferences, so I weighed at school.  We have yet to determine the validity of that scale...)


New pants?
This weekend, I am planning on playing the "what fits" game so that I know what I have to wear on vacation and what will absolutely not fit yet.


How am I sleeping?
I didn't sleep well this week, but it had more to do with what was going on (Beta Convention, stupid cough) than anything else. 



Best Moment This Week:
Realizing that I can have a good day/night out, eating the things that I like, without completely blowing everything.   One day does not make or break me.



Activity:
On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I did really well with walking outside.  The rest of the week was too busy for all of that.  I am looking forward to being off work this afternoon and going for a nice long walk.



Cravings:
Chocolate.  It's that time, and I can't get enough of anything that includes chocolate.  Hopefully, this will subside soon.


What I miss: 
I really haven't missed all that much.  If it's something I really wanted, I've used my points for it.


What I am looking forward to: 
Hitting the beach.  I wish that I had started Weight Watchers sooner so that I could be down more weight, but I will take what I can get.  It won't be long now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...