Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guess I Really Needed A Nap

Last night, I went to bed at 6:00 PM.  It was still sunny outside.  In all fairness, I didn't actually mean to.  I laid down to watch some TV, and the next thing I knew it was 11:30.  So, I turned off the lights, ate a popsicle and went right back to sleep.  Truly, I was completely exhausted from two nights of almost no sleep.  And as I've said before, I'm not one of those people who can get away with not sleeping.  Good news is that today I feel fantastic!

That's actually a good thing because it's going to be a very busy day.  It's an early-out day for the kids, but the teachers have professional development and parent/teacher conferences.  I really have a lot of admiration for people who work 12-hour shifts, because I am not really cut out for them.  (Though only having to work 1/2 a day on Friday will be pretty nice!)  Downside is that I don't get to go to Weight Watchers tonight.

Since I slept most of yesterday, I really don't have much else to share.  Hope you have a wonderfully Irish St. Patrick's Day !!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had the opportunity to get caught up. No sleep is no fun. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...