- For the wonderful women of our Bible study--there's no one I would rather laugh and cry with.
- For granting me the right words to say in some difficult situations this week
- For Uncle James - after some great reports, he had a really bad night on Friday. By Sunday, the doctors felt like he was back on the right track, but it's more stress and strain on his body and on his spirit. Please pray for the healing of both.
- For his wife, my Auntie Beth - She has been such a pillar of strength and calm, but I know that is because of God. She has had some people offer very unsolicited (and somewhat rude) opinions this week, and she handled them with a grace that I am convinced I would not have had.
- I have several personal requests that I am not able to share with you all right now. I pray that God will be present in those situations and with the beloved people dealing with them.
- For Lucy - If you haven't been following this situation, you can find out more about it here.
Father God, be with us this week. Guide and direct our paths and help us as we face any decisions. Your eye is on the sparrow, so how much more do You care for Your people? We are so blessed! Thank you for the women who step out in faith each week and be with their requests and concerns as well. Amen.