Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winter Blahs

It's another dreary day in a string of dreary ones recently.  I am so ready to see some sunshine and warmer temperatures again.  February was such a tease of pretty days, and March has just been blah.  Lots of rain and cold and clouds.  I'm so over it!  I mean, even my hair is flat today!  This is just not good, people.  Not good at all.  It does, however, make me wish even harder that it was time for my vacation.  I need some warm sand, the sound of the surf, and lazy hours on the beach---stat! 

I am looking forward to some fun things before that, though. For instance, tonight I am getting my hair colored again, which is always an adventure.  Jen is a fabulous stylist and awesome with color so I pretty much let her make the call on what we will be doing.  I will try to remember to post a pic or two of the finished product.  Tonight is also WW weigh-in!  I really hope I've lost because I will be inconsolable if I haven't.  (Not totally true, I guess.  But you will find me face down in a pint of Ben and Jerry's by 6:00.) 

And speaking of, this weekend the girls and I are going to order our bridemaids dresses for Sheena's wedding!  Nothing like the thought of facing someone who wants to measure your bits and pieces to make you never want to eat again.   I'm hoping that by the time we have our fittings, that sweet little seamtress will be doing some major taking in of my dress!   Mostly, I'm excited about having some time with my girls because we don't really get to hang out much, and it's always a good time when we do! 

I promise a full update on the whole weight loss thing tomorrow.  (Oh, and maybe even the hair too!)  Until then, think some warm and sunny thoughts my way!

2 comments:

  1. The lady at the bridal shop has hoped we would all come back together. She loves us as much as we love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me so happy! Good to know she didn't feel like we suck the air out of a room!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...