- I didn't take a single picture. Nope, not one.
- I ate entirely too much spicy food, which I regretted after the fact.
- I saw Avenue Q with Amber. And while it was a little sick and wrong, it was also hilarious! Look at us, broadening our horizons.
- I changed the theme/colors of Tara's baby shower no less than three times, but I think I may have possibly settled on the colors, as long as I don't see anything else that I like better.
- I performed "Why" by Nichole Nordeman with the girls. If you haven't heard it, it's the perfect song as we enter Holy Week (aka the week before Easter).
- I bought and read more than half of Two Kisses for Maddy. (And sobbed. Thanks, Matt.)
- I started Baby Macy's treasure trove. Spoiled doesn't even begin to cover it.
- I actually cleaned up and did some laundry.
- I looked forward to the upcoming three-day weekend.
Monday, April 18, 2011
O Is For Over (The Weekend)
Over the weekend: