I have been singing "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns for days now. It's still raining, but He is still God. I don't know how else to say it.
- For those who are losing their homes because of flooding, the number of which seems to be rising every minute.
- For the people of the South whose lives were changed by the tornadoes there. I'm thankful that my cousin's family is safe, but I can't help but think of all those families who weren't as lucky.
- For Uncle James, who is still improving every day.
- For that personal request. It's not my information to share, but God knows and I am believing Him.
- For Tara and baby Macy, who will be here in such a short time. Praying for a healthy baby and safe delivery and healthy mama too.
- For all the requests that I am forgetting, because they are many. I'm overwhelmed, but I am praying that God will hear my heart when words fail.