Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Back!

I just spent the last four days with junior high kids.  I realize that in my line of work this isn't abnormal, but this time I didn't get to send them home.  And for all the fun, being in charge of other humans that do not belong to you 24/7 can be equal parts awesome and stressful.   I have the best kids and they were very well behaved, but still...

I say all that to say that I have a post coming about our adventures.  I really do.  But today is all about recovery, and that means I will probably not get my cameras hooked up and images transferred and uploaded quite yet, but I want to share them with you this week, because unless you see it, it's hard to imagine how amazing things really were.  So, it's coming.  Just after my nap(s).

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...