- A clean house will put Delilah in a terrible mood. (She is not a fan of change, nor losing her bed atop Mt. Laundry.) Add company if you want to really hack her off.
- Never grocery shop when hungry. You will buy more food than you could ever really need. And then you will eat all of it.
- The perfect bread and oil recipe has to have a little bit of garlic salt. And a lot of cheese.
- Sonic makes the best ice ever! (But maybe buying three bags at once is unnecessary.)
- There is nothing better than wasting the morning watching sitcoms and eating cresent rolls with a bestie.
- Day-old sangria is basically prison hooch. Don't drink it, no matter how pretty and inviting it seems.
- If you ask God to come in a big way during the morning worship service, expect that He's going to show up.
- Tina Fey is the funniest, smartest entertainer in the business. Period. And she also writes a pretty good book (review to come this week).
- You can buy talent, but you can't buy heart (looking at you, Miami Heat).
- The best thing about summer vacation is the freedom for a little self-indulgence without guilt.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Important Life Lessons Learned This Weekend
Posted by Katie at Sunday, June 12, 2011