Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Celebrating 500 and Other Random Thoughts

  • This is my 500th post!  How should we celebrate?  Should I give something away?  Everyone gets a car!!  Wait, I'm not Oprah.  Okay, I can't give everyone a car.  I can't actually give everyone anything, but I do appreciate you stopping by and reading me! 
  • I love So You Think You Can Dance!  It's my favorite summer show.  And I'm saying it right now,  Melanie and Marko are the ones to beat!!  They have had incredible routines this season (The Statues, last night's Moth To A Light) and I'm a little sad that they won't be dancing together anymore, but I think they will continue to be amazing on the show!
  • In case you didn't see it, Casey did post the spinach-artichoke nachos on her blog at your request.  They are awesome!  Share them with your friends and neighbors.  Or make a big old batch and eat every last one yourself.  Whatever floats your boat.
  • My parents are having a yard sale again this weekend.  Which mostly means that I will be over there watching whatever they have saved on their DVR.  Swamp People and Toddlers and Tiaras, anyone?
  • I keep a running list by my computer about things I want to talk about on the blog, but is there something you are just dying to know about?  Any questions you want to ask?  If so, leave them in the comments and I will see what I can do. 

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...