Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursdays - 7/14

It's time for more deep thoughts from a shallow mind!  If you want to join us, answer these questions on your own blog, then hope over to Sheena's and link up!


1. Who is the strongest person you know?
 
     I am blessed to know many strong women.  One of the first that comes to mind is Marla, a lady from Bible study.  She's overcome unimaginable obstacles with faith that just takes my breath.  She's such an inspiration to all of us.

 
2. What are you uncertain about?

     I'm uncertain about where I'm heading next.  I feel like I have the right now in check, but in pretty much every area of my life, I have no clue about how I'd even want the next phase to play out.  I'm trying to just believe that God has it in control and He doesn't really need my help.  But, there are days that's easier said than done.
 
3. What has life taught you in the last week?

     Life has taught me that I am not a fan of photo editting, that I need to spend a little less time on YouTube, and that Swamp People not only provides entertainment but valuable life lessons.

1 comment:

  1. Swamp People...bahahaha. Shoot it! Shoot it!

    We killed the T-Rex and make the alligator jumbalaya.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...