- I know I said I wasn't going to write today. But then Amy Beth posted this, and it got my brain going. Before long, my "I am's" sounding a lot more like confessions, and since I always read Kira's posts, but never actually follow through on writing one of my own, I decided that maybe I should just do that.
- I didn't just hit the snooze button this morning, I completely reset my alarm. And I still wasn't late for work, so I learned no lesson. And it's only the first week of school.
- By 9 AM, I had checked twice to see if I remembered to put on deodorant today. (I had!)
- Last night for supper, (after the grocery trip of rage) I ate boxed macaroni and cheese and Milk Duds for dessert. And yet, I wonder why pants don't fit.
- On that note, I logged into Weight Watchers online for the first time since the spring today. This is me getting back on the wagon (and fitting into my bridesmaid dress).
- I went to bed before 10:00 every night this last week. A couple nights, I went to bed before 9:00.
- I'm kicking off my wild weekend by drinking a glass of sangria and watching Pure Country from the comfort of my living room. (Don't you wish you were a wild single girl again?)
- I have been a huge melting pot of emotions since yesterday, and I have no clue if that's because it's that time of the month or if it's because of all that's going on around me. (Or more likely some perfect storm of both.)
- God's having to remind me that He is God and I am not. And I don't like it. I want to throw a "kid in the cereal aisle" fit. I said it on Facebook yesterday, but even when God makes it clear that it's His Will, change just kinda sucks. A lot.
Do you have anything to confess this Friday, dear people?