- Free reign at my favorite antique store, Annie Laurie's---I have had myself on a self-imposed exile most of the summer in an attempt to save money, but I am really jonesing for a spree. Laurie's always got the best stuff and she's a fun person on top of this. (You can check out their blog in the sidebar.)
- The music on my iTunes wish list--All of it. Which I should probably mention was over $400 the last time I checked. (We're gonna need a bigger iPod...)
- A fairy housekeeper---Not joking about my inability to keep my house clean, people.
- At least three more hours of sleep a night---I don't think this needs any explanation. Seriously, there are not enough hours in a day.
- The ability to eat all of Casey's awesome food and not gain any weight---just wait until later this week when I show you all the shower food, people. You are going to die. (I felt like I might actually die.)
- Something done with this hair---I've been growing it out for Sheena's wedding, but it's just about to do me in. Luckily, this wish I am fulfilling myself, but not until next Tuesday.
- A classic piece of jewelry, with preference to diamonds--I had always thought that by the time I turned 30, I would have my stuff together and even if I hadn't gotten married, I would buy myself something nice. But I haven't socked away any extra money towards this cause, so I guess I will just have to deal. There are worse things in the world.
Monday, September 26, 2011
What I Want For My Birthday
I may have mentioned it once or twice, but my birthday is coming up. I wax on about wanting to be less materialistic, and I really, really want to be. But, at the same time, I really like opening birthday presents. Chalk it up to women being complicated creatures, I suppose. Either way, there are a few things I would really like for my birthday...
Posted by Katie at Monday, September 26, 2011