- I'm typing on my lunch break because I didn't get a post done last night for today. Why?
- Last night, I had a little meltdown. It was a long time coming, and I feel much better now that it's over. I wish I could pretend like I had one specific reason for it, but it was really more of a thousand different things converging on me at once.
- Because of this, I didn't get the pictures uploaded from my birthday stuff. Which means it may be tomorrow. Or Saturday. You know how these things go
- This weekend, I am going to clean my house. No, seriously. It's got to be done. SO MUCH CLEANING!
- I am going to take a break to go see 50/50 with Amber. I will give you a review next week. I'm not a huge Seth Rogen fan, but I love me some Joseph Gordon Levitt. (I could watch (500) Days Of Summer on repeat.)
- A student last hour, when explaining her love of Justin Bieber, "I don't call it stalking. I call it obsessive love." Even when it's stressful, this is why I love my job.
- I haven't told you all yet but two weeks from tonight, I am going to see Miranda Lambert! Excited doesn't even begin to cover it! I can't wait!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
I Was Gonna...But I Didn't
Posted by Katie at Thursday, October 06, 2011