- As of 7:30 this morning, I was ready to give up on today (Thursday tend to act like Mondays for me, after all). I knocked my floating shelf off the wall and onto Delilah at 4:45 to start my day (and hers!). She spent the rest of the morning thinking I was trying to kill her, and I spent the rest of the morning trying to get my act together and get to work at a decent time.
- Speaking of, as I was getting into my car this morning, my skirt got hung up and I slid kicking the car door with the same toe that I messed up a couple weeks ago. Which, of course, felt so awesome that I danced around screaming "Ow!" for a bit. Luckily, it's doesn't look any worse than it already did.
- Today is my last day of school for the week, which is great. Now if I can just get tests graded, grades updated, and sub plans written before the end of the day, we will be in business.
- My hair is out of control! I have an appointment with Jen to get it cut on Monday. And I couldn't be more excited! (However, I know growing it out will be worth it when Jaime gets done with my hair on Saturday!)
- I haven't finished Sheena's spec-tacky-ular practice bouquet. I keep changing my plan for it, but it will be done tonight!
- Tonight is also going to be my mini-spa night. I'm giving myself a pedi, a clay mask and all manner of other fun things. I was going to pay for a pedicure, but with my toe still messed up it made me kind of nervous. I don't do a bad job on my own and who is going to be paying attention to my feet anyway?
- I found cute and comfy shoes (for dress shoes, anyway) last night! I was starting to sweat that a little. It was also an excellent excuse to have dinner with Amber!
- As excited as I am about the wedding of my friends this weekend, and the significance of them making a lifelong committment to each other, I'm even more excited about having a big party with the majority of people I like from my real world! Reception karaoke, ya'll! I think that says more than enough!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
The Pre-Wedding List
It's Thursday, and you know what that means...it's time for a brain dump/list of what is going on with me.
Posted by Katie at Thursday, October 13, 2011