Monday, December 5, 2011

Big Fun, But No Proof

I had a big weekend.  So big, I lost most of my voice and went to bed at 6:00 last night and slept more or less straight through until morning.  This means that you aren't getting the pictures of us in ugly Christmas sweaters or pictures of all the baby shower goodness.  And you won't get them tonight either, because I am working basketball games until Santa comes.  But I can't wait to show them to you!

In other news, this week I am going to "meet" my niece via the wonders of the 4-D ultrasound (on that note:  anyone know why they call it 4-D when it's not even really in what we call 3-D.  Don't get me started.)  Anyway, the moral of that story is that we will be able to see what she looks like.  And this auntie is so excited she can hardly stand it!  I'm so ready to meet Miss M, but I want her to wait until she's fully cooked to make her arrival.  (The only drama around her birth should be which outfit she's going to wear home!)

In other words, you have a lot to look forward to.  You try to keep the excitement up and I promise to try to actually post this stuff before next December!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...