- I bought a new fancy shampoo and conditioner. So far, I like it, but I'm fickle. And so is my hair.
- I also bought a new moisturizer. That's right, I'm living on the edge over here. I know you must be jealous!
- I am still not sure which ugly sweater I will be wearing to Amber's party this weekend. I have one on reserve from Mom's closet, but I may check out Annie Laurie's and see what wonders await. Don't want to settle when the ugliest sweater might be out there for me!
- These nail polishes are next on my "must-have" list! Two of my favorite things: The Muppets and OPI.
- The part is in for my oven! I can't wait for it to be installed so I can go back to attempting to cook! I have all these baking ideas pinned on Pinterest and I'm ready to give them a try.
- Speaking of, I've decided that during my first week of break I am going to have a craft making party with things I have pinned. If any of them turn out, people may be getting some bonus Christmas presents. Or I might just keep them for myself. We'll see...
- I had the weirdest set of dreams last night. I keep dreaming about babies or people being pregnant, but I can't ever remember enough of the dream to make sense of it. (Though last night was probably connected with me borrowing a co-workers baby to cuddle at the ballgame.)
- I don't really have anything else to say, but I didn't want to end the list on a weird dream note. Got a busy weekend planned and can't wait to share it next week!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Well, Hello Friday!
It's time for a list of random things I have been thinking about this week:
Posted by Katie at Friday, December 02, 2011