- Last night, I had the most random urge to make cook and serve chocolate pudding. So, I did. And it was awesome. Well, as awesome as cook and serve chocolate pudding can be. It's not like I was making creme broulee or anything!
- The weather here has been nuts. It was warm over Christmas break, then freezing the last two days. I don't really care what temp it picks, I would just appreciate a week or three of the same temperature. Thanks!
- I'm teaching my students about poetry and they love it. Anybody know of any good websites or books I can find more poems? We are going through them ninety to nothing! (My lit class is so much fun!)
- This week, I've managed to exercise every day. My concern is that once I start doing homebound instruction and teaching a GED class next week, I will lose my momentum. Any tips? I usually exercise after I get home from work. And I know I could get up before going to work, but there's little to no chance of that happening.
- I feel like I need to admit that I have been in bed this week by 8:30 every night. And happily so. Keeps me from going all stabby on people, so it's probably for the best. Even if it is a little geriatric of me.
- And finally, I can't get enough of this video. I love PS 22 as is, and these boys are just too adorable!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Posted by Katie at Thursday, January 05, 2012