Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday's List

  • Last night, I had the most random urge to make cook and serve chocolate pudding.  So, I did. And it was awesome.  Well, as awesome as cook and serve chocolate pudding can be.  It's not like I was making creme broulee or anything!
  • The weather here has been nuts.  It was warm over Christmas break, then freezing the last two days.  I don't really care what temp it picks, I would just appreciate a week or three of the same temperature.  Thanks!
  • I'm teaching my students about poetry and they love it.  Anybody know of any good websites or books I can find more poems?  We are going through them ninety to nothing!  (My lit class is so much fun!)
  • This week, I've managed to exercise every day.  My concern is that once I start doing homebound instruction and teaching a GED class next week, I will lose my momentum.  Any tips?  I usually exercise after I get home from work.  And I know I could get up before going to work, but there's little to no chance of that happening. 
  • I feel like I need to admit that I have been in bed this week by 8:30 every night.  And happily so.  Keeps me from going all stabby on people, so it's probably for the best.  Even if it is a little geriatric of me.
  • And finally, I can't get enough of this video.  I love PS 22 as is, and these boys are just too adorable!

2 comments:

  1. I've never made pudding. Now my life feels incomplete.

    And this guy is my favorite poet. Though the website I found is a bit sketch! http://www.poemhunter.com/nizar-qabbani/poems/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I hadn't made pudding either! Nor had I eaten it in that form. (I always get the Jell-O snack pack things) Anyway, it was good.

    I will look up that poet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...