Friday, January 6, 2012

In The Immortal Words of Rebecca Black....

It's Friday! 

And I have nothing to talk about.  Well, I guess it's not that I have nothing to talk about, just nothing of any real value.  (Some of you are wondering how that's different from every day, and to be honest, I am not quite sure.)  It's been a pretty quiet week, which is what happens when you are in bed by nine and don't actually get out among other people except at work.  Of course, I will probably appreciate the quiet once my after-school job starts in a couple weeks.  (While the last thing I want to do is make my life more complicated, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a little extra money.)  Thanks to those of you who said a little prayer for me this week while I tried to figure out what to do!

Speaking of extra money, I saw this on Pinterest and it cracked me up!


I don't know that I have ever gone into a Target and come out with something.  And depending on the day and my mental state, it could be a whole lot of somethings! 

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...