Monday, January 9, 2012

To Get You Through Monday...

Today's going to be a little crazy for me.  I have morning duty, meetings all day, homebound instruction and more meetings before the day is over.  And I have a serious blog post brewing that I don't quite have words for yet.  But today is Monday, and we could all use something fun to get us through. 

I have fallen in love with the website You, Me and Charlie.  It was started in part by Dianna Agron, who you may know as Quinn from Glee.  But she is so much more than that!  There's great music and all manor of other things there and I would encourage you to visit!  It's a relatively new site, but I think it's pretty awesome!

Also, if you have been there, I would also recommend wasting spending a little time over at Hello Giggles.  Zooey Deschanel and friends bring great articles, products and artists to light over there as well.  There's a wealth of great writing and fun to be had!

Have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...