Monday, March 26, 2012

The Weekend

I had a pretty relaxed weekend.  Friday, I went to my parents' and hung with Lu, my little sis.  We didn't do much but just eat, sing and watch TV, but it was good.  I came home and worked on some pictures until it was entirely too late, which was unfortunate, because I had an early morning date with this guy...


That's right.  Some of the women I work with have formed a team for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk For the Cure in Chaicgo.  They have a lot of money to raise, and as part of their fundraising, they threw a Pancake Breakfast and Pictures With the Easter Bunny.  Guess who was taking the pictures...at 7:30 on Saturday morning?  But it was a good time for a good cause, so I was happy to do it! 

I didn't get to nap on Saturday, because someone was coming to visit!  I hadn't seen the Divine Miss M in a couple of weeks because she has been a little sickly.  But she's all better now and I couldn't get over how she had grown!  Seriously, look at that sweet face!


And Saturday evening, Lu and I went to a local theater production of Once Upon a Mattress.  This was special because I was in that show the last time they performed it in 2000.  Some of my former castmates came as well, and I got a chance to visit with them.  These are some of the same people I was in choir with, so a walk down memory lane is always interesting.

Sunday was very low key.  I got a migraine thanks to my allergies (thank you, early spring) and spent most of the day napping.  It was pretty blissful at the time, but last night I did not want to go to sleep!  And I was up bright and extra early this morning too.  Oh well, guess it's never too early to take on a new week!

How was your weekend?  Tell me all about it in the comments!  (I love hearing from you all!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...