- to go to bed before 10 and still reset your alarm at least twice.
- to really want to blog, but not to have much to talk about if you aren't really interested in curriculum planning. (And no one really is...)
- to be thankful for your side job (yay, extra money!) but to also wish you had that time to do other things.
- to swear you are going to save more money but buy yourself a treat or two anyway, just because.
- that you're already working on plans for your birthday extravaganza, even though it's still weeks away! (SO VERY EXCITED about this year's plans!)
- to still do your laundry on a "what am I going to wear to work this week?" basis. (Because we all know it's t-shirts and yoga pants the rest of the time!)
- to have a to-do a mile wide and twice as deep, and know that you will still choose spending time with your friends or family over checking anything off said list.
What do you need to give yourself permission to feel, think, or do? Write your own post and link up (click the button above).