It's time for another It's Okay, Thursday. And who doesn't need to be reminded that they really are doing alright? Join the fun by writing your own and linking up (see above button).
- to decide what you want to wear to work based on how much of your legs it requires you to shave.
- to shed a tear when it's time to get up. ("But I JUST went to bed!")
- to be addicted to SongPop on Facebook, even though you consistently get schooled. (Hey, I know my female singers, but my 90s Alternative, not so much.)
- to look forward to the weekend, if only for cool weather and the possibility of naps.
- to just not care about the "painting fancy things on your fingernails" trend.
- to put off going to the grocery store as long as possible.
- to have chocolate cake for breakfast. (It's the kind with Greek yogurt, so it's practically good for you!)
What do you need to allow yourself permission to think, feel, or do today? Share your own in the comments or join the fun on your blog!