It's that time again. You can join the party by making your own post and linking up on the button above. What do you need to be okay this week?
- to not get to work forty-five minutes early every single day.
- that the thought of a three and a half day weekend is so beautiful it makes you want to cry.
- to wear sandals to work today, because you know it's the last hurrah before the real fall weather settles in.
- to put aside the biggest portion of your Christmas money for your niece's first Christmas, even though she won't really remember it.
- to need therapy for your fear of needles just to get a flu shot.
- that you have a handful of people in your world that you really love, and the rest to just tolerate.
- to be comfortable with your own organized chaos, but get a little frustrated when others don't have their crap together.
I'm going to want to hear your "okays" too. I promise that I read every comment and eventually visit everyone's blog!