Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's that time again.  You can join the party by making your own post and linking up on the button above.  What do you need to be okay this week?

It's Okay...

  • to not get to work forty-five minutes early every single day.
  • that the thought of a three and a half day weekend is so beautiful it makes you want to cry.
  • to wear sandals to work today, because you know it's the last hurrah before the real fall weather settles in.
  • to put aside the biggest portion of your Christmas money for your niece's first Christmas, even though she won't really remember it.
  • to need therapy for your fear of needles just to get a flu shot.
  • that you have a handful of people in your world that you really love, and the rest to just tolerate.
  • to be comfortable with your own organized chaos, but get a little frustrated when others don't have their crap together.

I'm going to want to hear your "okays" too.  I promise that I read every comment and eventually visit everyone's blog!


1 comment:

  1. It's okay to "fear the needle" . I don't like flu shots because "they" always say they are for the very young, the old, or those with weakened systems. Hmmmm...I'm not young, or weak...so I guess I fall into the other category. That's just NOT nice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...