1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
Welp, since my birthday is over, I would have to say that I am looking forward to my long weekend which will be here this weekend!! Three and a half days off sounds glorious right now! And I plan to spend it getting all of the junk out of this house and rearranging my furniture. Do I know how to party or what?
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
Some days it feels like it. However, I still know some really good guys. So, I don't think it's completely dead. It is probably limping a bit.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
My favorite character is Sally because in the musical she has the best solo, and she's just adorable. In reality, I'm more of a Lucy.
4. What's something you're competitive about?
I'm competitive when it comes to just about anything! I'm a good winner/loser, if that counts for something. Recently, I was part of a trivia team, which I'd never done before. It got intense. And hilarious. We tied for the win.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
I am obsessed with popcorn! I love air popped popcorn with butter, salt and a little sugar. I know that defeats the purpose of air popping it, but I don't really care.
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
I can't really think of one instance, but when you are from a small town, your world always feels a little small because everyone knows everyone else.
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
I love architecture. It seems like every time I visit a new place, half of my pictures are of the buildings around me or little details that I thought were neat. The first one that came to mind was Union Station in DC. But I also really loved the Capitol Building.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I want to meet this woman and give her a high five. And a hug. She is awesome! And she is right.