- I don't have my Christmas shopping done, which is really sad because I don't really have that much shopping to do. But luckily, I will have several days off before Christmas to get myself together! As usual, I can use all the help I can get!
- I'm also hoping to get my house company ready during those days because I'm planning to host a little get-together for my friends while I'm off and everyone is home!
- My organizational skills need some serious help. My small house has too much stuff, even though I'm lucky enough to have lots of storage space. Ideally, I would start using my attic space after giving it a good cleaning (with some help) and anything I don't need I will take to Goodwill or to the local clothes closet. Whatever happens, I need to get rid of the excess in my life.
- I really need to sit down and write a music post for you guys. I have had one in the works for a while now, as I've been listening to some great music. But it takes time and concentration, two things I've not had much of lately.
- If you follow me on Twitter, you heard this already, but I survived my first choir concert as a co-director! It went better than I could have ever dreamed. Now if we can just make it through the other two performances before school lets out for break.
- I have a list of movies I really want to see that I haven't. Some will be in theaters over break, so I'm hoping to see them (particularly Guilt Trip, This Is 40 and Les Miserables), but several are out on video soon. I also have a long Netflix queqe and am looking at getting a Roku 2. Do any of you (those that have stuck with all this rambling) have one? Or use some other method to get Netflix on your TV? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I think that's it for now. I know that I've been neglectful on commenting back and whatnot recently, but I promise I'm reading everything. (And I'm serious about the technology help. I could really use it!)