Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Random List Time!

I haven't done a random list in a while, if you excuse that most of the things I talk about on here are pretty random, so I figured now was as good a time as any.  You're welcome!

  • I don't have my Christmas shopping done, which is really sad because I don't really have that much shopping to do. But luckily, I will have several days off before Christmas to get myself together!  As usual, I can use all the help I can get!
  • I'm also hoping to get my house company ready during those days because I'm planning to host a little get-together for my friends while I'm off and everyone is home!  
  • My organizational skills need some serious help.  My small house has too much stuff, even though I'm lucky enough to have lots of storage space. Ideally, I would start using my attic space after giving it a good cleaning (with some help) and anything I don't need I will take to Goodwill or to the local clothes closet.  Whatever happens, I need to get rid of the excess in my life.
  • I really need to sit down and write a music post for you guys.  I have had one in the works for a while now, as I've been listening to some great music.  But it takes time and concentration, two things I've not had much of lately.
  • If you follow me on Twitter, you heard this already, but I survived my first choir concert as a co-director!  It went better than I could have ever dreamed.  Now if we can just make it through the other two performances before school lets out for break.
  • I have a list of movies I really want to see that I haven't.  Some will be in theaters over break, so I'm hoping to see them (particularly Guilt TripThis Is 40 and Les Miserables), but several are out on video soon.  I also have a long Netflix queqe and am looking at getting a Roku 2.  Do any of you (those that have stuck with all this rambling) have one?  Or use some other method to get Netflix on your TV?  Thoughts?  Suggestions?
I think that's it for now.  I know that I've been neglectful on commenting back and whatnot recently, but I promise I'm reading everything.  (And I'm serious about the technology help.  I could really use it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...