- The rest of summer break -- Even once June ends, I still have about six weeks before it's back to work! I'm sure it will fly by, but I still am excited about all it could hold!
- A new school year -- I know, I know. But it's going to happen whether I look forward to it or not, so I'm trying to go into it with a really positive attitude. Also, another year teaching choir? I am SO there!!
- Another birthday -- I'm a birthday person. I don't even mind that whole increasing number issue. (Though it's not what it once was!) I'd always rather have a birthday than not!
- Miss M's 2nd Christmas and birthday -- Last year, she really wasn't old enough to understand what was going on. But this year, I don't believe she will miss a thing. Except Santa...she really has no love for the jolly old man.
- My cousin's wedding in March 2014 -- No one throws a party quite like my family throws a party. This is going to be a really great time celebrating a very good match!
I think that's as far ahead as I can look for now. I'm sure other things will come up along the way. Let's face it, I'm pretty easy to excite!
Make sure to link up! We still have a lot more Challenge to go!