Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 22: Websites I Enjoy

Aside from my love for Entertainment Weekly, I love a little snark.  Particularly, if it's done with a bright mind and a nice big wink.  So, in that vein, I have two similar, but absolutely hilarious websites that I enjoy checking out.

The first is Suri's Burn Book.  The author behind this tumblr writes from the fictional viewpoint of Suri Cruise, using real pictures of celebrities with their kids.  A fashionista with world domination in mind, this version of Suri is too funny to pass up.  New stuff is usually posted once a day, sometimes twice.

On that note, have you seen the best Pinterest board ever?  My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter has been getting a lot of attention recently.  The fashion adventures of Quinoa and friends will have you rolling with laughter.  Whoever came up with this is a genius!

One other tumblr that I have grown really interested in is Dear Scarlet.  This one is not snarky, but a heartfelt collection of notes from parents to their daughter.  It's a little sweet to balance the snark, and we all need that eventually.

What are your favorite websites?  (Aside from the ones I mentioned, you might also check out some of the fantastic people in my blog roll in the sidebar.)

 

4 comments:

  1. I'll check these out! Maybe now I'll find a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Dear Scarlet...too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even remember how I found it, but I think it is very beautiful to read. Such a gift for that little girl down the road.

      Delete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...