Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 21: My Favorite Food

For a Irish/German girl from the Midwest, I have a serious affinity for Italian food.  That goes double for lasagna.  When I was younger, my grandparents would always take me to this great authentic place in the city and it was amazing.  It closed several years ago, but I still have dreams about their food. And it just so happens that lasagna is one of the only dishes that I am any good at making.  Coincidence?  I think not.

If not Italian food, then I would have to go with anything with potatoes.  My grandmother makes a hot German potato salad that is just the best thing ever, but if it is potato based, I will eat it.

What's you favorite?  Make sure to link up!


2 comments:

  1. Italian food is so good and it really is easy to make many of the simple dishes with few ingredients. Lasagna takes more time but the leftovers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya can't go wrong with potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...