Things have been a little crazy recently so I haven't had a lot of time to post. But, the good news is I will have internet access at home in less than a week! So, here's something fun for now, and I promise a little more substance later, ok?
1. What is your occupation right now? Middle School Teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? Tan
3. What are you listening to right now? The air vent blowing air, which is nice compared to the chaos that awaits in 10 minutes when the kids get down here
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Quaker Oat Squares in 1% milk
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope, I can barely drive an automatic.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Um...I think it was Sheena.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep! I got this in an email from my Aunt Jane, who is fabulous and sends me pumpkins!
8. How old are you today? 28
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I am a sports junkie. I don't like football or baseball that much on TV, but I will watch pretty much anything else, from X-Games type things to swimming to NASCAR. I especially love Track and Field!
10. What is your favorite drink? Sweet Tea!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Whew! That's funny! My goal is to never actually know if I have gray hair so, I've dyed and/or highlighted it since I was in high school. Recently, I just went back to my favorite home color, Feria 45.
12. Favorite food? Grandma's Chicken and Dumplings rank at the top. But I have a lot of favorite things. It's very mood dependent. (Like most things with girls! C'mon, you know it's true!)
13. What is the last movie you watched? This last weekend, I watched Singin' In The Rain with my sister and An American In Paris on my own. I bought a whole set of TCM movies Friday night.
14. Favorite day of the year? I like Thanksgiving and Christmas equally. I'm really big on any holiday that has a lot of traditions and family (biological and otherwise)
15 How do you vent anger? It depends on what I'm angry about
16 What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved Barbie dolls. I also had a bunny blankey that I loved on until it was no more
17. What is your favorite season? Fall. I love it when the leaves change and the weather gets crisp. I also love that it gets me closer to high school basketball season!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries, if I have to choose. I don't really like either that much.
19. Living arrangements? Just me and Delilah in our messy little house
20. When was the last time you cried? Got a little teary yesterday when my middle school boys lost the state championship. I am a sympathetic crier.
21. What is on the floor of your closet? I have two bedroom closets. One has luggage on the floor. The other has a shelf for clothes and a bag of goodies for when my "niece" comes over to play
22. What did you do last night? Went to Coulterville to watch baseball, ate Mexican with my sister, and editted a bunch of photos
23. What are you most afraid of? Mice are pretty gross. I also don't like anything that could jump on me unexpectedly (frogs, grasshoppers)
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers!!
25. What is your favorite kind of dog? I've always been a fan of big dogs. But I do know a pretty cool shih tzu or two
26. Favorite day of the week? Any day that I get to sleep in and do whatever I want to instead of all the things I have to
27. How many states have you lived in? Just this one...IL
28. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds! They don't call 'em a girls best friend for nothing!
29. What is your favorite flower? I think they are all pretty fantastic...but irises and daisies are my favorites