Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Trails to you...


So, perhaps I should have been more specific about my wishes for snow.  We got it, lots of it...on Friday afternoon, Friday night and into Saturday morning.  We got out of school at 11:00 on Friday but it just didn't feel like a real snow day.  And it kind of ruined my weekend plans of going to Cape and hanging out with Amber (who I haven't seen in 2010).  But it's very pretty!  These are my tracks from my house to the alley because no one in my family had a car that could get into my driveway.  I avoided doing the 15,000 things I needed to do by escaping to my parents for a little Super Mario and lasagna.  Today, Mom and I ran to Marion and I bought some pants for Jr. Beta Convention because someone (could have been me) had the genius idea that reinstate the rule about dressing up for sessions, but had no pants for herself!  This will be a busy week, but a fun one, ending with a Century vs. Meridian basketball grudge match.  SO EXCITED!  Promise to keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...