Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Coach Purse Thursday


By the time that we got up on Thursday, the Gulf of Mexico was angry.  Good thing that we had already decided to go shopping!  It was time to hit the local Tanger Outlet for all sorts of shopping goodness.  While it rained, we went looking for some thing special.  And we found it in the Coach store.  Now, I should say that I have never spent a lot of money on purses, and it's possible that I didn't understand my friends who did (Sheena).  But I am a changed woman!  We found purses in the 50% off section, and had coupons for an additional 20% off that.  Which means Amber and I paid nowhere near full price for these...(drumroll, please)...


Aren't they gorgeous?!?! 

After we left, we decided to get something to eat in Mobile Bay.  I was lucky enough to eat at Felix's when I was in Alabama in November, and it was so good yet again!



On the way home, we decided to go ahead and stop at a farmer's market.  Burris' Market was awesome and I have the pictures to prove it!  And that's not even mentioning what we had for dessert there!  This apple dumpling was absolute heaven (and I promise the last food picture of the trip!)




This deserved an extra big picture!!

When we were done with all of our adventures, we went to the beach to watch the sunset and say goodbye to our vacation.  Here were a few of my favorite shots...







Gorgeous, right?  So the ocean saved its biggest surprise for the last night.  As I was taking pictures, this guy popped up...


This is apparently some kind of ocean duck.  He fascinated me and several little kids on the beach.  I watched him surf and dive, and just when I thought he'd surely drowned, he popped back up again!  And when I called my dad to ask him, he was all "Yeah, there are ducks in the ocean.  What's the big deal?"  How come no one ever mentioned this before? 

Well, since we had a few things to pack before we left on Friday morning, we decided we had to have a luggage cart.  So, this is us discreetly sneaking it into our room...the CIA should be calling us anyday...


One more sunrise and it's the end of my vacation.  I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...