Friday, May 7, 2010

Transitions Are Useful, Just Not In This Post

I know, I know.  I'm being a blog slacker again.  So, to make up for it, I'm going to show you a bunch of pictures that aren't really related except that I took them all in the last few days. 

Let's start with Cinco de Mayo fun at Cerro de la Silla, aka Dora's. (Can we all agree that Dora knows how to throw a Cinco de Mayo celebration?)

Here's Casey...she's a blogger now too...dinner was her idea...

See, she even brought the cupcakes...

Timmy and Megan.  I feel this is representative of their relationship (Tim doing something silly, and Megan just laughing at him)...

Juan...not entirely sure what he was doing.  But I loved this picture.

Chris and Crys (also a blogger)...This is fairly representative of their marriage.

After dinner, and a large peach margarita that temporary relieved my dislike of people (dinner company not included), I went back to the studio with Sheena.  It's really coming along.  It won't be long now until I'm sitting at my cute little desk pretending to be a secretary!  You can see more over at her blog...


We've come a long way from that first day of renovation!




And finally, with no real transition ('cause that's how I like it and it's my blog), here's a picture of one of the hundred or so roses that are blooming on the rose bush that just won't die.  It's been mowed over and generally treated badly because of it's size and location in my yard, but it's prettier this year than I ever remember it.  So, yeah...enjoy the flower.


Tomorrow, I am getting up at the crack of dawn (or 7:30) to head to the state track meet.  It should at least be interesting because we are taking three of Chell's four daughters with us.  I'm sure I will have a few fun shots to share of that.  And Sunday, (Mother's Day) I am taking my brother and sis-in-law-to-be's engagement photos at the farm.  Who knows what you'll find here by the end of the weekend?  Gotta leave you wanting more somehow! (Ha!)


1 comment:

  1. the picture of Juan is my favorite! and - those cupcakes look amazing! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...