Thursday, July 1, 2010

Versatile Vocalists Open House


On Tuesday night, I headed to the Versatile Vocalists Open House!  It was a great night, letting people in to see what Sheena and her fam (and I, to a much lesser extent) have been working on.  It's been a long time since those first days in that building.  (If you don't remember, check it out here.)   Here's a look at a few of the fine details...

I love these lanterns that hang in the display windows!  They give the passers-by on the street something to talk about (especially kids!).


Every book on that shelf was catalogued by Sheena and me.  Don't tell me we don't know how to have a good time!

The beauty of a piano!  It's practically brand-new and Sheena got it for a steal.  It's sounds as good at it looks, too!

If you haven't noticed, Wicked is a bit of a theme.  Can't go wrong with black, white and green!

A gorgeous bouquet gifted to Sheena for the big event!

Take careful note of how this plant looks.  These plants are hard to kill, but we are taking bets on how long it will last with Sheena's notorious black thumb!  I'll try to help keep it alive while I'm answering the phone!

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...