- Own a red couch. Actually at this point, I would settle for own a couch that isn't broken.
- Be a rock star.
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently.
- Be a ballroom dance diva. (Somewhere my sister is laughing at this thought.)
- Tour Italy.
- Spend a month on the beach.
- Own a pair of really great heels.
- Fall madly in love.
- Have my own photo exhibition.
- Visit New York City at Christmastime
- Throw a party to celebrate the awesome people I love.
- Learn to hit a baseball.
- Say what I really feel. (I may have this one covered.)
- Meet someone famous.
- Go on a mission trip.
- Go white water rafting.
- Be able to say "I'm with the band" and mean it.
- Be a fairy godmother.
- Create a flower garden.
- Go fishing.
- Plan someone else's dream wedding.
- Do something crazy.
- Drive a convertible.
- Rent a limo for the day and take my girls on an adventure.
- Have a house with a sunroom.
Monday, August 30, 2010
My Bucket List
When Sarah posted her bucket list, I was inspired to do the same. Crys has posted her list over at her blog, too. My first 25 were pretty easy because I had made a list back in 2008 that I hadn't really paid much attention to, so I just started from there. Here goes nothing...
Posted by Katie at Monday, August 30, 2010