- that school isn't as bad as they think. Of course, it isn't as easy as we'd like to pretend either.
- that breaking up with a boy (or girl) is a temporary hurt.
- that the boy (or girl) who wants to change everything about them doesn't deserve them.
- that they will make mistakes and survive.
- that they don't have to learn everything the hard way.
- that, for the most part, there's only as much drama in our lives as we allow in.
- that time goes a lot faster than they think it will.
- that their parents aren't trying to ruin their lives by disciplining them. (Quite the opposite, in fact)
- that there will be plenty of time to be an adult.
- that dreams are important to have and even more important to pursue.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
While Not Quite the American Revolution...
I wish I could teach them...
Posted by Katie at Tuesday, August 31, 2010