Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge!

My new blog friend, Rebecca , decided to start a 30-day Blog Challenge.  I decided that I was game and it looks like I'm not the only one!  So, join me, Rebecca, and Crystal over at A Life In Ordinary as we take on this challenge.  The questions are below.  Let me know in the comments if you are going to join us!  You don't have to take the questions in order.  You could even add your own questions instead!

Here's what I will be answering:  (In the original English spellings courtesy of Rebecca's blog)
1) Your favourite song.
2) The meaning behind your blog name.
3) Your favourite television programme.
4) Favourite book.
5) Favourite quote and why.
6) List 20 of your favourite things.
7) Favourite films.
8) Talk about a great place you have travelled to.
9) Share a photo of your friends.
10) Share something your afraid of.
11) A recent photo you took.
12) What do you believe?
13) Your life goals.
14) A picture you love.
15) Your dream house.
16) Share something your OCD about.
17) What are you really looking forward to?
18) Your wedding/future wedding/wedding you have attended.
19) What do you miss?
20) Nicknames you have.
21) Favourite food.
22) A website you enjoy looking at or care deeply about.
23) A video you have made or enjoy watching.
24) The town you live in.
25) Put your i-pod/i-tunes on shuffle what are the first ten songs?
26) Plans for the weekend ahead.
27) Your Pets.
28) What's in your handbag?
29) Favourite show or concert you have been to.
30) What do you love about life right now?

Check back each day for the answers to these burning questions, and all of my usual blog silliness.  I've got some great stuff to show you from this weekend (just as soon as I unload it off my camera)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...