- The holidays - the food, the fam, and the fun. All of it!
- Amber's birthday - We are having a little quarter-life celebration for my dear friend in just a couple weeks! I think we have even managed to put some semblance of a plan together for it!
- Vacation - The beach. Again. And it never gets old!
- My 30th Birthday - Seriously, I can't wait because I have decided to throw myself a party. (And we all know how much I love to plan events!)
- Sheena and Ronnie's Wedding and all the impending celebratory showers and what-not - There's nothing more fun than watching two people in love tie the knot! It's just awesome! (And in this case, something we've been looking forward to for a LONG time!)
- And last but not least, it sounds as though Amber might be joining the blogosphere sooner rather than later! This is something we should all be looking forward to! I promise more details when they become available.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Day 17: What Am I Looking Forward To?
I should probably just start right here and say that I am easily excitable. It doesn't take much to get me all worked up (in a happy way) about things. With that said, here are a few things that I am looking forward to in the next year: