Monday, November 15, 2010

Really, Monday? This Is How You Want To Do Things?

Today, I am feeling 10 kinds of wrung out and strung out.  Work was stressful, and I had a million errands to run after.  It was cloudy and cold.  My allergies are acting up because I actually did a little house work yesterday.  You just ever had one of those days where it feels like everything has united in an effort to take you down?  Yeah, that was Monday for me.

What's funny is I remember being in junior high and thinking about how far away 1999 sounded, and how I couldn't wait to blow this popsicle stand and get out into the real world.  Because when I was an adult, I would have all the answers.  I would have it made.  And it's only now, more than 10 years later, that I can fully appreciate how full of crap I was.  I just didn't have a clue.  What's really annoying is that I don't actually think I know much more than I did then.  I feel like I spend three-quarters of my day saying, "I don't know."  And it's just frustrating.

And it's because of all this that I am putting myself to bed early.  The sooner this one ends, the sooner I get to start all over with a brand new day.  Thank goodness.

One bright spot:  Megan at In This Wonderful Life (see blog roll) is having a giveaway!  If you want to join in the fun, go here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...