Very little bothers me if it isn't done perfectly. I do like pictures to be on the wall straight. Vocal performances really bother me if not done well, outside of karaoke. I like for people to use grammar correctly in professional settings. Overall, I'm not that hard to please.
2. What is one of your best childhood memories?
I've shared several, but I always loved going fishing as a kid. Sometimes I would go with my dad. My favorite is when my distant cousin, Bart, would come to town and hang around the farm with me.
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?
I will watch as much of it as I can, since I have to work on Friday. I'm really excited about it, though! I like hats, especially fancy "derby" hats, but I have a hard time finding them to fit my giant head.
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?
I'm the oldest of three. I totally think it influences my personality. I like to be in control of situations and I can be bossy. I also tend to be very maternal, which probably comes from having a sister that's so much younger than me.
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?
Currently, it feels like I should say on gas. But really, I probably spend more at WalMart and/or Kroger, because my car is fairly easy on gas and I don't have to drive very far to work.
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why?
I'm much better in writing. I think that's a little cowardly, but I like being able to choose my words carefully. When I get really irritated with something, I have been known to confront someone in person. But that takes me at my higest levels of angry. (And I have a long fuse about most things.)
7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one.
I'm going to have to go with dodgeball. I vaguely remember being good at it, unlike jump rope. I was actually much better at hockey.
8. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do today, since I was up at the crack of dawn, even though I don't have to go to work. I have the feeling that it's going to include watching a lot of cable TV, since I don't have it at my house. Wonder if I can catch an airing of Swamp People?