Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursdays - 7/21


1. What do you love?
    
    Today, I love:
  •  flip flops
  • good jeans
  • a song that perfectly suits my mood
  • TV on DVD
  • chocolate
  • homemade ice cream
  • Squirt soda over Sonic Ice
  • The Swamp Tigers
  • the wine trail
  • laughing with my friends
  • blogging
  • singing praise and worship     
2. What makes you uncomfortable?

      This could be a long list too--it all depends on the day.  People who let their children run wild in places, like the dad who let his kid run back and forth across the bleachers at top speed during the LPN pinning last night.  People who feel the need to share all the details of their life when you just meet them.   People who use pet names for one another.  People who claim to have the love of Jesus in their hearts, but are mean, petty, and just plain awful out in the world.  (Okay, this is turning into a list of things that make me angry, so moving on...)

Lately, my size is making me uncomfortable, so I'm going to have to get serious and do something about it.  At least that's a problem I can do something about.

 
3. What do you think about when you lie awake in bed?

     Sometimes, it's how much I love Gilmore Girls (I have to have the TV on to go to sleep).  Other times, it's how I really need to go to sleep or some other worry, especially when school is in session.  I used to have panic attacks in high school when I was awake in the middle of the night because I would stress about things.  Now, I try to use it as an opportunity to pray, especially if I am awak in the middle of the night and something big is going on. 

1 comment:

  1. The Swamp Tigers made your list but not Swamp People? I'm shocked!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...