Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Wednesday Hodgepodge - 8/24
1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?
Honestly, very little. I am the opposite of a perfectionist in most matters. I do need pictures to be straight on the wall. That makes me a little nuts.
2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.
I do. I think that we all have a little something, a 6th sense, intuition, whatever you want to call it. I don't think it's like being psychic. It's more of a feeling that tells you when something (good or bad) is going to happen.
3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?
I am horrible with goodbyes. What I tend to do is write a note that says how I am feeling, and then when I am a blubbering pool of tears and slobbers, at least that person will know how I actually feel. I like to know in advance if a goodbye is coming, but would rather the actual event be over quickly. Goodbyes, even for happy things (like moving to a new place for a job that God has provided), are just too sad.
4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish?
I like a little spice, but I don't like it to feel like my mouth is on fire. So maybe a 6?
5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?
It's not really a jingle, but I love the Staples commercial where the dad is happily throwing school supplies in the cart and the kids are sadly following behind him because school is starting.
6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?
Never traveled by boat or train (at least not on a real trip). I love a good road trip, but if you have to go very far, a plane is where it's at.
7. What is something you take for granted?
I take so many things for granted. I would say that the biggest one is my health. I am so lucky to be able to have a body that works when I want it to. I don't take care of it as I should, but I am trying to get my act together (again).
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so ready for this hot weather to be over with! I need the cool temps of fall STAT!