- People who know that I am unmarried and still put Mrs. instead of Miss or Ms. on something. It's not just annoying, it's incorrect. And bad manners.
- Making things more complicated than they have to be and calling it progress. Using a sledghammer when a regular hammer will do is just kind of stupid.
- Being told of something after the fact instead of before, particularly when everyone else seems to know about it before.
- Incorrect assumptions. Fun fact: They almost always are.
- Having to be the bad guy when it's much easier to be the good guy and ignore the issue at hand.
- People who think that being more talented, more organized or more anything makes them better than everyone else. A gift is a gift, but everyone's got one.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Things That Annoy Me
I've got enough things today to make a list. I get that they are small things, but it's my blog and I'll whine if I want to!
Posted by Katie at Tuesday, October 04, 2011