Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Things That Annoy Me

I've got enough things today to make a list.  I get that they are small things, but it's my blog and I'll whine if I want to!
  • People who know that I am unmarried and still put Mrs. instead of Miss or Ms. on something.  It's not just annoying, it's incorrect.  And bad manners. 
  • Making things more complicated than they have to be and calling it progress.  Using a sledghammer when a regular hammer will do is just kind of stupid.
  • Being told of something after the fact instead of before, particularly when everyone else seems to know about it before.
  • Incorrect assumptions.  Fun fact:  They almost always are.
  • Having to be the bad guy when it's much easier to be the good guy and ignore the issue at hand.
  • People who think that being more talented, more organized or more anything makes them better than everyone else.  A gift is a gift, but everyone's got one.
That is all.  The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...