It's time for another installment of It's Okay Thursdays. Confession is good for the soul, my friends. If you want to join in the fun, click the button above.
- to refuse to take your picture on School Picture Day because your face is broken out. It's better to gamble on how things will be next month than take an ugly picture this one. (And why can't they just use last year's picture on the teacher page anyway?)
- to pretend your lack of depth perception is totally normal. ("Yeah, I hit my head (arm, shin, etc.) again. Wanna make something of it?")
- that what may happen this weekend is of much more interest to you than anything that happens today.
- to get a little damsel-in-distress-like when you have a flat tire.
- to have a moment of glee when something crappy happens to someone who was unkind to you.
- to schedule your day around your favorite TV shows. (No DVR, no problem..)
- that you occasionally break into song out loud instead of just in your head.
- to be a grown woman, and still miss working with your mom. (She's happily retired, but I've never not worked in the same building with her.)
Okay, pony up. What do you need to be okay this week?