1. What's the best and worst thing thing about growing older?
The best is that I am truly more confident in who I am, and I don't worry nearly as much about what everyone else thinks. The worst thing is a toss up between I can no longer eat whatever I want without heartburn and I can't stay up for long periods of time with no sleep like I once did.
2. Autumn arrives this week in the Northern Hemisphere...what one thing do you love most about the fall season?
Oh, I would have to say MY BIRTHDAY! Which will be here in just a few short days, October 1, but we will be celebrating long before and long after! I cannot wait!
3. Speaking of fall...pumpkin seems to be flavoring everything these days-are you a fan? What's your favorite pumpkin flavored food or beverage?
Nope. I am not a fan. I want pumpkin as far away from me as possible. Unless it's one for carving, then I'm all in.
4. Since we're on the subject of fall...what's the worst fall you've ever taken?
Oh, I fall all the time. At my parents' house, the stairs are wooden with no carpet. I have fallen down all thirteen before. I also used to trip up them and hit my shin all the time. Oh, and once, I came in to the house from the pool, hit the wet tile, and fell onto my leg, leaving a horrible welt that you can still feel. I could go on and on...
5. If you could own a prop from any film what would you choose?
This is so hard. I love movies. I've seen Dorothy's ruby slippers and they aren't that cool in real life. I think I would choose James Bond's Aston Martin. Of course, I would terrified to drive it and would just sit and stare at it in awe. But how cool would that be??
6. What's the most interesting word you've read or learned in the past week?
Pamplemousse. It's central to Stacey Ballis's new novel, Off The Menu, and it's just so fun to say!
7. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your house, car, or office? Was it a big deal?
It's been a while (knock on wood) but I lock myself out of my car on a fairly regular basis. But once, I locked myself out of the house on the day of a friend's wedding. I was in a huge hurry, so it's possible that I busted the door open like they do on TV. It was kind of awesome really.
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about the next three weekends! Tara's going to be here with Macy and all of my various girls and I have get-togethers planned. It's torture getting through the week when all I can think about is the weekend!!