This has been a wonderful year for me. Let me recap a few highlights:
- Sheena and Ronnie got hitched, then moved to a magical land far away. I was a bridesmaid. You can read about that here, here and here.
- I saw Miranda Lambert and the Pistol Annie's in concert. It was awesome!
- I wore an ugly sweater in public because it was Amber's birthday.
- I got a brand new car (out of necessity).
- We celebrated my baby sister's 21st with great revelry and celebration.
- I met the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! I never though I could love someone like I love the Divine Miss M.
- I completed my second A to Z Challenge!
- I went to CMA Fest for the first time. And definitely not my last!
There are so many other events big and small that made this year one to remember, but whether I feel like an adult or not, I think my 30's are going to be where it's at! And I think 31 stands to be an even more outstanding year than the last.
P.S. Speaking of really outstanding things, did you see Crystal's latest post? Because if you want proof of how awesome God can be, it's right there. He is always faithful. The end.