- ...that when I was feeling super crappy this week and medicine was making my heart race, my first thought was "I can't go to the hospital because it's been a while since I shaved my legs and if I have to wear a gown, Lord help us all!"
- ...to whine on the blog every once in a while, or so my commenters on that post reminded me! (But I promise to keep it to a minimum!)
- ...that dinner and bedtime happened in the same (early) hour last night.
- ...to be relieved when plans change to something decidedly more relaxed for the weekend.
- ...that I'm more excited about what my niece may be getting for Christmas than in what I may be getting for Christmas!
- ...to know more about celebrity gossip than US History some days. (My mind is like a steel trap, unless it's real and useful knowledge, in which case, it's more like a colander!)
- ...to love Pinterest simply because you like making lists and looking at them. (Because goodness knows you aren't crafting, cooking, or throwing any dinner parties these days!)
- ...to skip grocery shopping tonight to make sure you are home in time to watch Scandal!
- ...that visions of Christmas Break are already filling my head! (All my fellow teachers know what I am talking about on this one!!)
I'd love to hear what you need to be "okay" about this week! Let me hear you in the comments or link up!